How do I unzip?
Our files come in a zip archive format to be downloaded faster, to save space and internet bandwidth. In order to be used the files have to be unzipped.
- To unzip a single file or folder, open the zipped folder, then drag the file or folder from the zipped folder to a new location.
- To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- Double click the zipped file.
- The file will automatically be decompressed by Archive Utility into the same folder the compressed file is in.
- Access the extracted files by clicking the appropriate icons.
Some large files you download from us are better handled with an utility software like 7-zip. You can download the software here.